2. We aim to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and consistent with current knowledge and practice in the NHS. However, medical knowledge and practice is constantly evolving and individual cases may require specific advice that cannot be addressed through this website. Accordingly, this website is provided for information only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with an appropriately qualified health professional. We cannot guarantee that information provided by us through this website will meet your health or medical requirements. If you are concerned about your health, please contact a health professional or call NHS Direct on 0845 46 47.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the use of or reliance on the contents of our website.
4. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
5. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
6. This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
8. The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
9. Material contained in our website is Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust copyright © except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website except in accordance with our content authorisation policy.