Books Warner Library Catalogue
- search for books held in the Warner Library. Use the quick link on the right hand side to access new books. Please login with your username and PIN to renew your books, and to request journal articles and books not held in the Warner Library. E-Books
- Login with Athens and then click "Books" on the blue bar at the top of the screen. Books can be viewed on screen. These titles also appear in the Warner Library Catalogue E-Book Library
- a collection of titles that can either be viewed on screen or downloaded to your computer or mobile device and "borrowed" for up to 3 weeks. These titles also appear in the Warner Library Catalogue.
- East of England Health Libraries Website - register for Athens and access resources Healthcare Databases
Medline, Embase, Cinahl, etc with selected full text links to articles. Athens username & password required. Cochrane Library
Premier source of systematic reviews of the evidence TRIP Database
Evidence database. Register & select Mid Essex Hospitals NHS Trust in your settings to access selected full text e-journals NICE Evidence Search OT Seeker
Occupational Therapy evidence PEDro
Physiotherapy Evidence Database Social Care Online
Journals A-Z List of E-journals
Also includes print titles held in the Warner Library - Athens username & password required East of England E-Journals
- quick links to locally purchased titles. JournalTocs
- Current awareness service. Register to receive emailed Tables of Contents
Royal Marsden Manual Online
Access the 9th edition of the Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures http://www.rmmonline.co.uk/
Please log in with your Athens username and password
The Trust subscribes to UpToDate - a point of care, evidence based, decision making tool.
Mid Essex Hospitals NHS Trust provides UpToDate Anywhere access to all staff. Now UpToDate clinical decision support is as close as your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The new remote and mobile access gives you evidence-based guidance when and where you need it. Please be aware your Athens account will not enable access to the Mobile App - you need to register for a username and password as detailed below.
How to register:
1. Access UpToDate from the Trust Intranet home page
2. Click on Log in/Register in the top navigation bar of the UpToDate log in page
3. Create a unique user name and password on the UpToDate Anywhere registration page - you can register with any email address
4. You are now registered and will receive a confirmation email about installing the UpToDate Mobile App. You can also use your username & password to log in using a PC / laptop outside the
Watch a short video on how to register
NOTE: To keep the account active, it is important to log into UpToDate at least once every 90 days via the trust intranet home page and log in with your username and password. You will be sent a reminder about this if you have not done so by 80 days and again at 90 days. If you fail to login you will need to register again to continue using the Mobile app.
MEHT Staff can access ClinicalKey - a database containing full text journals and books from Elsevier.
An Athens username and password is required.
Please click here to access.