Books Warner Library Catalogue
- search for books held in the Warner Library. Use the quick link on the right hand side to access new books. Please login with your username and PIN to renew your books, and to request journal articles and books not held in the Warner Library. E-Books
- Login with Athens and then click "Books" on the blue bar at the top of the screen. Books can be viewed on screen. These titles also appear in the Warner Library Catalogue E-Book Library
- a collection of titles that can either be viewed on screen or downloaded to your computer or mobile device and "borrowed" for up to 3 weeks. These titles also appear in the Warner Library Catalogue.
- East of England Health Libraries Website - register for Athens and access resources Healthcare Databases
Medline, Embase, Cinahl, etc with selected full text links to articles. Athens username & password required. Cochrane Library
Premier source of systematic reviews of the evidence TRIP Database
Evidence database. Register & select Mid Essex Hospitals NHS Trust in your settings to access selected full text e-journals NICE Evidence Search OT Seeker
Occupational Therapy evidence PEDro
Physiotherapy Evidence Database Social Care Online
Journals A-Z List of E-journals
Also includes print titles held in the Warner Library - Athens username & password required JournalTocs
- Current awareness service. Register to receive emailed Tables of Contents
Royal Marsden Manual Online
Access the 9th edition of the Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures http://www.rmmonline.co.uk/
Please log in with your Athens username and password
The Trust subscribes to UpToDate - a point of care, evidence based, decision making tool. Access is via a personal account which must be created on a Mid Essex Hospital PC. Once setup, UpToDate is accessible from outside the Trust, and also via an APP that can be downloaded from your usual APP store.
NOTE: To keep the account active, it is important to log into UpToDate at least once every 90 days via the trust intranet home page and log in with your username and password. You will be sent a reminder about this if you have not done so by 80 days and again at 90 days. If you do not do this your account will expire and you will not be able to access UpToDate off-site or via the App again until you have logged in and reactivated it.
MEHT Staff can access ClinicalKey - a database containing full text journals and books from Elsevier.
An Athens username and password is required.
Please click here to access.
BMJ Best Practice
Now available for all NHS Staff. Access via www.bestpractice.bmj.com
Login with your OpenAthens, and register for a personal account to record CPD activity and download the App.